Monday, December 10, 2007

December 11th, 2007 (1 more to go!)

Hey Everyone!!! Just wanted to give you an update.

Well.....First off let me say that i am so sorry for not updating this in a while. I've been busy and yes a little lazy, but hopefully I'm back on scheduale!

Anyways.....Ok I was off friday, saturday and sunday. Yay! I know right, but it went so fast! Well friday would have been my weigh in day, but since I was off I had to weigh in yesterday. The results are in!!

3 more pounds gone forever!!

That's right people! I'm now down to 351 pounds! With a total weight loss of 32 pounds! Only 1 more pound til I reach 350 AND my goal weigh I wanted to hit before Christmas! I know I can do it. I've never had so much faith in myself as I do now. And it's alos thanks to everyone out there supporting me! Seriously I couldn't have done it without all of your encouraging words. I love you all so much!!

-Tony

ShrinkingTonyG1980

No comments: