Saturday, January 12, 2008

WTF! Is Going On?!?!

Hey people's what's up? Nothing much here really. I have been going to the gym at least 4-5 times a week. So I'm keeping my promise to myself. Weekends are harder for me cause they close at 6pm. I work til 8pm. During the week they close at 9:30 pm so after work I can at least go for about an hour and get a workout in.

I will be honest though. I used to do cardio ALL THE TIME! Now I lift weight's all the time! I do arms one day. The leg's the next. Then shoulder's and back the next day. Then I usually go back to what I did before. The only cardio I get is going for a half hour walk on my lunch break. It' just that it's hard for me to get up early for the gym. So i go after work, but I really need to go early! It's so hard for me cause I'm not a morning person, at all. I have no excuse not to do it because I have a workout bike at home and a boxing bag that I just bought!

I've been drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Sometime's 2 gallon's a day. And I went to the gym and saw I weighed 327. I was like oh my god!!! Then less then a week later, i get on the scale and I weigh 340. I was like, no way! That has to be wrong cause I then got on another scale and it says 327, but it kept going back and forth, it couldn't decide what I weighed! So I'm guessing with all my water intake, all the lifting I'm doing, I'm building muscle and retaining some water. that has to be it. I'm not off the diet at all. Not "cheating" on it. I don't eat more carb's then I'm allowed. What the fuck could it be??!! Has to be gained muscle and water. At least that's what i hope.

The reason i believe that is....my pant's. You might be saying..."Your Pant's? But Tony what does that have to do with anything'? Well a few months ago I was a size 58, maybe 56. Now I'm in a 52! And it fit's comfortable. I can bend over and it doesn't cut off an air. In other word's it's not tight!. It's...just right:)

So scale's can be wrong. The body is a weird thing. It can be one thing this second, then the next it can change. My body has been changing for month's now and this little "bump" is NOT going to stop me. Not going to stop me at all!!

No comments: